Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time to Catch Up!

I realize this post is somewhat fragmented. The next one will be better because I'm going to do a little posting research between now and then. It's been so long since I posted previously that I forgot how to do it. Sorry guys!

The "ranch house" as Dad likes to call it, is not yet finished. At the time of this post it should be. The Ozarks are beautiful, lots of rocks and clay.

That is Dad with Maddie on his shoulders, and me fishing in the river.
















I need some help getting these pictures turned. These are some various pics of fun moments.

Mom and the girls caught a hermit crab on Mother's day on the boat in Stump Pass.



We took a trip to Arkansas with my mom and dad to work on the ranch house they had built. We did some trout fishing almost every morning we were there. I love river fishing!

Maddie is holding a container of nightcrawlers.

















I spent some time with Savanna at the beach while Maddison was finishing up school.

The girls love going to the water fountains on Venice Island. This was Savy's first visit.

Maddie was so proud of herself after a great gymnastics exhibition. She is very strong and has great muscle tone. We're learning about sportsmanship now. She expects a lot of herself and has a hard time loosing.

1 comment:

Santiago said...

Great Pictures! A long time between posts. How are things?

James